Tuesday 22 March 2011

James Robert Diable



My name is James Robert Diable, I work as a freelance art workshop co-ordinator and I have travelled with Embrace North, with whom I have recently been in touch with about possible involvement.
I found lots of elements about the trip compelling and found learning about Berlin’s social, political and educational ideologies very interesting and felt really energised in being able to digest so much information about another culture. As well it was a wonderful pleasure to be given the chance to meet some of the young people in Kids and Co and also the schools we visited.

In seeing a different culture I have been able to enhance my own learning capacity and evolve the way I approach a situation.
I have loved every minute of being in Berlin and am I feel I have gained so much from my learning’s about subjects such as the vocational training and the schooling structure. The Visible me from the Life dream project was a very productive way in which to summarise the week also. I hope that I can have some future involvement in working with both Embrace and also Kids and Co.